ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

La Mala Educación/ Bad Education

Bad Education

For the fans of Pedro Almodóvar, this movie is a must. Last friday I just run to the movie theatre to see the film and I was not disappointed at all. There were few people but I think that was due mainly to cold weather that would have probably prevented some from going out. All in all I enjoyed this movie which I guess does at least capture a piece of the human soul. I just wonder why " LaMala Educación" was not awarded a prize at the Mostra Internazionale d'Arte Cinematografica (Venice Intl. Film Festival). It is worthy to say that Gael García Bernal who played the role of a trannie was at his best. (http://www.sonyclassics.com/badeducation/intro.html)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home