ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Washington, D.C. Boat Show

Today a friend of mine suggested that we go to the Washington, DC, Boat Show which is held at the Convention Center. At first I was not so enthousiastic about the idea but I can say that it was worth it. It is another kind of exhibition which I guess drains a specific kind public. There were fishing boats, dinghies but I was really astonished by those luxurious and fancy yachts where you will find everything from the bedroom to the kitchen, the shower the living room and even a place for barbecue and where you can do your laundry! it's like a floating apartment where those who could afford them can satisfy their private pleasure cruising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home