ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Friday, April 01, 2005

Quran Has Nothing To Do With This

I was browsing the news yesterday and this article published by The Jerusalem Post drew my attention. According to this newspaper a Palestinian Scholar, whom I never heard of before, claims that according to the Quran, the US will cease to exist in 2007!. That's really ridiculous!. I personnally believe that someday the world will cease to exist but I am totally shocked by those findings that unfortunately will do much harm to the Quran. In fact, many have reacted to such article by much more contempt of moslems and mocking of the Holy book.I've done a google search and to my surprise not a single arab newspaper or TV channel has mentioned this story which seems weired enough and I think that being published only by The Jerusalem Post is not a coincidence! Anyway, I can say that the Quran is innocent of such claims and this has nothing to do with the real and scientific interpretation of the Holy book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home