ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Friday, November 18, 2005

Koran Is No Talisman

In this article,Mahatir Mohamed, former prime minister of Malaysia,stresses the fact that Islam is a faith and in this respect it must be believed and that logic and reason play no part in it. He adds that the failure to understand and interpret the true and fundamental message of the Koran has brought only misfortune to Muslims. By limiting our reading to religious works and neglecting modern science, we destroyed Islamic civilization and lost our way in the world.According to the author, Muslims should be aware of the fact that the Koran is not a talisman to be hung around the neck for protection against evil for God helps those who improve their minds. ( Via Daily Star)

2 Comments:

Blogger Flying_Monkeys said...

Hey Hannibal, sorry to post this here but I didn't know ur email. Plz feel free to erase the comment.
I was wondering how come noce of your visitors leave any comments on yoru blog. I think this site has one of the best contents amongst the Tunisian blogs. So I was just wondering coz I see other shitty blogs (pardon my french) that have so many traffic/comments.
Is it a language barrier thing or intellectual handicap? Hell! Who knows!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Hannibal said...

hey No Flying Monkeys! thanks for your kind compliment. I myself don't know the reason either it may be a language handicap or that the subjects that I am discussing don't please some visitors.I am satisfied with the smart and accurate comments I receive and you are one of them!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home