ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Thursday, January 05, 2006

I have To Learn From Failure

Today I received the bad news that I failed a test so important to my future career. It was hard for me to accept the fact that some succeed while others who are more qualified and more capable simply fail. Anyhow, in order to succeed we need to learn from our failures for "failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor".

"Failure is only postponed success as long as courage 'coaches' ambition. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory."

~Herbert Kaufman

4 Comments:

Blogger Flying_Monkeys said...

Courage Hannibal. Inchallah next time would be the good one. You don't need people to lecture you or to tell you what to feel but I am sure you'll be able to make it.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Hannibal said...

Thank you guys that really brought some comfort to me.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bon courage hannibal!
je sais a quel point c frustrant!
tu vas te rattrapper j'en suis sur!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Hannibal said...

Yep Adam I can take it again. Thank you for your kind comforting words.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home