ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sorry, That Was A Bad Joke!

I realized that my last post was just a bad and silly April Fools' day joke. Unintentionnally, it just turned out to be somehow an effective test for the popularity of this blog and now I more than convinced that those who left their comments are those who care most about my blog as I do.This doesn't mean that those who did not leave any comment were less interested. Anyhow, my most sincere thanks for you guys for your kind comments and for being always there to support my blog. This gives me an additional boost to continue this passionate adventure which without your support is just worthless. Thank you!

1 Comments:

Blogger cerebrator said...

You are forgiven.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home