ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Thursday, February 03, 2005

American Idol Tops Network Coverage for State of the Union

Last night ratings have shown that the american broadcast TV audience would rather watch freaks sing out of tune than State of the Union Address. In fact one hour of Idol on one network pulled a higher ratings average than 2 hours of State of the Union, on three networks combined!! isn't that amazing well I am myself a fan of American Idol which aires on FOX 5 and despite its commercial aspect I found the program amusing and full of fun I even sometimes find myself sympathizing with those who did in fact have a nice voice but just fail to pass the test only because of their physical appearance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home