ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Just Enjoying Myself

It is always good to be back home. Meeting family members and friends and well eating spicy food.The weather has been a little bit hotter than usual but no humidity as it is case for Washington, DC.. Anyway I am trying to plan my vacation between going to the beach, attending weddings or some classical music concerts in Eljem ( ancient Thysdrys). By the way this coming Saturday, I am going to attend a Gospel music show by a group from New Orleans.Until then I'll keep you posted on what is happening from the other side of the ocean.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home man :)
Hope you have a great time :)

Maybe you can make it to the next blogger meetup. It should be sometime soon.

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never leave comments but the idea of someone living the hole year in the USA and spending a few weeks holidays in tunisia... spending a saturday evening at a gospel show of a band from New Orleans...u're kidding, aren't u????
moch bjeddek, hein? aman?

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you took your digital camera with you in order to blog some photos from vacation!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Hannibal said...

mmm: thank u for your kind words.I look forward to that meeting.

Imen: I totally agree with you on what you said but having attended a gospel show in Tunisia does not have anything to do with the fact that I live in the States the cradle of Gospel music it s only because I came from a town where there is an annual festival of classical music and it happened that this Gospel show was in the program.I bet that if you were able to attend this show in the Roman amphitheatre of Eljem you will never regret it.

Jim: I did but unfortunately something happened to my digital camera that prevented me from taking more pics. it seems that the internal memory requires formatting and in that case all my previous pics will be lost. I could not fix it here so I will wait until I get back to the States.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo man, we want to to jump to the next meetup !

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home