ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Thursday, September 29, 2005

ElJem Que J'Aime


This is a picture I came across reading a nice tunisian blog, toon-c, whom I hope won't be upset and just forgive me for having used it without his prior permission. Anyway the reason I am posting it here is mainly because I found it really unique, I like in fact the colour of the Colisseum which, indeed, makes our dear italian neighbours somehow envious when they visit ElJem. Well I wonder if the old man in the picture, whom I personally know, is aware that his pic is posted on a blog and as a matter of fact it could travel around the world, good for him!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hannibal said...

Hi Hannibal :)

Thank you very much for the clarification!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Hannibal said...

No worries :)

well Thysdrus is the ancient name of today's city of ElJem

Hannibal

3:33 PM  
Blogger Roumi said...

@Hannibal : j'étais heureux de voir cette photo d'"El Jem que j'aime"...

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home