ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

It Was A Year Ago...

I can call it a day! I was somehow distracted today from blogging but I just figured out that my blog is already one year old! isn't that cool one year passed since I first started my blog. Time runs really fast indeed but I am proud of my blog and above all I am thankful to my friend Don Jim who without his encouragements this blog might not have seen the light. I would like also to express my appreciation for all the bloggers who contributed in a way or another in making this blog a real passion for me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hannibal said...

Exact:) liked the neologism bloggiversary !

11:01 PM  
Blogger Mira said...

joyeuuuuuuuuuuuxxxxxxxxxx anniiiiiiiiiiiiiiversaiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

c l'un de mes blogs preferes!!!
donc chui contente d'etre la premiere tunisienne a te souhaiter joyeux anniiiiiif

II .. IIIII .. LOVE THIS BLOG :D

ps: chui un peu..

1:01 AM  
Blogger La Blogeuse said...

Happy birthday to your blog :-)

4:33 AM  
Blogger Highlander said...

happy anniversary ....:) Hannibal you're doing great and are right to be proud of your blog.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Hannibal said...

Thank you guys for your kind and sweet wishes. Je suis vraiment ému. This baby blog is yours too so I rely on your precious comments and frequent visits to help it grow more and more:))))

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home