ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Friday, June 30, 2006

The World Is So Small...

Yesterday, while doing some shopping at a food store, I bumped into one of my former american professors who taught me linguistics in Tunisia. The last time I have seen him was in 1996, the year of my graduation.Since then we lost contcat but I have never thought we will meet again especially in a huge country like the US! Indeed the world is so small!

4 Comments:

Blogger Hannibal said...

@ Tarek: He kept me busy so that I can't see what was in his grocery cart!A tunisian question: why you ask? :PP :))

12:36 PM  
Blogger Roumi said...

Le monde est petit... c'est vrai ! C'est pas la première fois que tu le dis... :-)

2:50 PM  
Blogger Hannibal said...

@ Roumi: exactement!!!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

A question about Tunisian questions, what's the difference?

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home