ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Volver

"Volver" is a wonderful song performed by Raimunda (Penélope Cruz) in Almodovar's latest movie "VOLVER". ( I am sure Cruz didn't really perform this song herself, ie, with herv own voice but she was just lip-synching another famous spanish singer, I guess, Estrella Morente). For the Almodovarphiles, "Volver" is a must!

PS: I didn't delete this same post, lest I will lose the comment attached to it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Volver, con la frente marchita, las nieves del tiempo blanquearon mi sien.
Sentir, que es un soplo la vida, que veinte años no es nada, que febril la mirada, errante en las sombras, te busca y te nombra.
Vivir, con el alma aferrada a un dulce recuerdo que lloro otra vez...
J'adore:)

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home