ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Friday, February 16, 2007

Rep. Virgil Goode: What A Bigot!

Transcript: "When the commentary begins in the Middle East, in no way do I want to comfort and encourage the radical Muslims who want to destroy our country and who want to wipe the so-called infidels like myself and many of you from the face of the Earth. In no way do I want to aid and assist the Islamic jihadists who want the crescent and star to wave over the Capitol of the United States and over the White House of this country. I fear that radical Muslims who want to control the Middle East and ultimately the world would love to see "In God We Trust" stricken from our money and replaced with "In Muhammad We Trust."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home