ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Monday, April 30, 2007

Six Killed In Stampede In Tunisia

That's really awful!!!

Tunis - Six people died and several were injured late Monday in a stampede at an open air concert held in Sfax, 300km south of Tunis, the official news agency Tunis Afrique Presse (TAP) reported. ( more)
My most sincere condolences to the families of the deceased! :(
PS: I searched TAP's website and I couldn't find any link to this tragic incident..

2 Comments:

Blogger samsoum said...

I just saw this on LBC News. What a tragedy. My heart and prayers for their families :(
Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raji3oun

12:13 AM  
Blogger samsoum said...

It was a start academy show

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home