ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hannibal Needs Some Help (2)

Following the much appreciated effort provided by my dear fellow bloggers : Skydancer, Temeraire V5.0, Tarek kahlaoui, Swobodin and Antikor, I am hereafter posting two of the pics I've chosen and which can give you an idea on what I am exactly looking for. I hope this was of some help and I thank you again for your precious contribution.
Pic#1

This is a prefect pic, though, Hannibal is almost unrecognizable.

Pic#2

3 Comments:

Blogger Tarek طارق said...

yes pic # 1 would do it... especially that # 2 is not about crossing the Alps...

6:28 PM  
Blogger Téméraire said...

Salut, voir ce lien http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:HannibalFrescoCapitolinec1510.jpg

11:43 AM  
Blogger Hannibal said...

Téméraire V5.0 : thank you!:)

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home