ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Friday, September 28, 2007

Update 2

Things may seem to be fine after all although I was very sick during the first week of Ramadhan, surprisingly, I was diagnosed with a kidney stone it was really painful but not very serious the stone is gone and I am feeling much more better now but I am still not able to blog as frequently as I used to be for the simple reason that I don't have a personal internet connection yet and the only way to connect is to go to a cybercafe...I am not gonna talk about the connection speed and the time I spend to just open a web page (sigh) and they talk about ADSL in Tunisia...Romdhankoum Mabrouk! (sorry for the delay!)

12 Comments:

Blogger Skydancer said...

ayya el 7amdellah 3Lik!

Hope you are better
take care ya weldi!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Tarek طارق said...

winik ya rajel... ayya labes... adsl my a$$...

8:42 PM  
Blogger samsoum said...

Ayya 7amdellah 3lik. Get better soon and go more often to the cybercafe :) We miss you here.

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7amdellah ala slamti :D

12:59 AM  
Blogger Roumi said...

ravi de te retrouver ici. Bon le reste je préfère te l'écrire par mail.

3:40 AM  
Blogger cerebrator said...

Take care Bro!
All the best!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Hannibal said...

@Skydancer, Tarek Kahlaoui, Samsoum,Nostra, Roumi @ Cerebrator,thank you very much guys! I really appreciate it. Looking forward to getting back to blogging.Cheers!!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Karim2k said...

Hi buddy while you are in Tunisia, why you don't show up ?

6:48 AM  
Blogger Hannibal said...

Hi Karimk2: I am looking forward to seeing you all soon inchallah. Thank you anyway for stopping by!

4:28 AM  
Blogger Highlander said...

Salamtek Hannibal. I'm sorry to hear you have been ill, but I am happy you are in Tunisia. This means you can visit Libya :P and we don't have to go all the way to Washington to meet you. Keep blogging but rest and take care of your health first okay :)
yalla Salam for now and EIDEK Mabrouk

11:09 AM  
Blogger cerebrator said...

Happy Eid-ul Fitr Bro!
And to all Muslims reading this blog too!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Hannibal said...

@Highlander: thank you so very much I really appreciate. Looking forward to that.Take care!
@ Cerebrator: Thank you bro! you likewise:)

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home