ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

37th World Scouts Conference Held In Tunisia

The 37th World Scouts Conference opened its activities in Tunisia on September 5th, 2005.More than 1,200 participants from 124 countries are attending. The Conference is the general assembly of the World Organization of the Scout Movement and is composed of the leaders of national Scout organizations.Today, the participants arrived at the city of ElJem where they spent the day at a place near the ancient Roman amphitheatre. Because my digital camera is not fixed yet, I was not able to take any pics of such event...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made me reminisce about the time I was a girl's guide (for about 10 years) back home :):):) I would've loved to be there ...

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mdrrrr :))) all cock loooooooool ils sont desesperes les pauvres
:-pPp

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know scouts used to go down those last years, and as I have many friends in, they are complaing very much about that.

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'est un grand evnnement! le sommet mondial du scoutisme!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home