ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Roundup Of Tunisian Blogosphere's Reaction to European Union Cartoons

I said I won't blog anymore on what is now more than never a very controversial issue. The Danish Cartoons. But I would like to bring the attention of my dear readers of a roundup concocted by my dear fellow blogger Adib at Maghreblog of what Tunisian bloggers had to say on this issue. Most of the posts are in french, some in english and few in arabic (try google translation it may help).

3 Comments:

Blogger Houssein said...

European Union Cartoons????

10:59 PM  
Blogger Karim2k said...

boycott danish beer and condoms !

5:02 AM  
Blogger Hannibal said...

Houssein: I said it ironically as you can guess, what started as a Danish cartoon spread out to almost the rest of the European coubtries. Oddly enough it seems that a Jordanian newspaper reprinted the cartoons too!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home