ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

German Ad Angers Muslims


A Cologne brothel touting for clients with a World Cup-themed banner has blacked out the flags of Iran and Saudi Arabia after threats from Muslims.


Oops there's the Tunisian flag over there, the Saudi and the Iranian ones are blacked out. Weren't the Tunisians angered by the Ad? Ummm may be they don't consider Tunisia as a moslem country...weired!

(Via Bareknucklepolitics)

5 Comments:

Blogger Haifa AKA Haifa said...

tunisians arnt modern...they just suffer from what is known as an identity crisis

4:40 AM  
Blogger Hannibal said...

@ Haifa aka Haifa: When was the last time you visited Tunisia? Or, may be you never did...

9:04 AM  
Blogger Haifa AKA Haifa said...

hey dude, i have visited several times i was actually recently there for 3 months just got back in febuary. dont get me wrong i love tunisia but never the less in my opnion there is like a national identity issue. i get the feeling that people think the more european like we are as a nation the more civilized we will be perceived. its like using how europeanized we are as a measurement for being modern...illogical to me but it happens, but hey thats just my opnion. no offence intended. like ur blog:)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Hannibal said...

@Haifa: Please no offence too. It was not my intention. I checked your blog and I just guessed that may be you are not that familiar with Tunisia but I was wrong. I am sorry for any misunderstanding. I am convinced that with understanding, we will be able to overcome our common obstacles. I like your blog too and I appreciate your visit. Merhabe bik as we say in tunisian :)

3:50 PM  
Blogger Haifa AKA Haifa said...

ou bik khouya. thx:)

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home