ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Friday, December 01, 2006

New Version Of Blogger In Beta

I am sure that most of you are familiar with this new version of blogger in beta, but each time I get access to my blog I get the same message do you like to switch to the new version of blogger ( in beta)? I know I've already read the instructions etc but I am still a bit skeptical. In case I switch to the new version of blogger, will my old blog remain unchanged?(ie, the same layout, no posts will be lost etc...)Please I need some guidance:) Thanks!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did the switch few weeks ago, and it went smoothly. Before switching they back up your old posts in case anything goes wrong. After switching you'll see a few changes here and there but the big change would be template editing and layout customization but you have the option to keep yours which I did , because by upgrading I will lose all my layout customizations like blogrolls/counters..etc. Hope this helps :-)

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Franchement je suis passé à la version beta après une longue hésitation et je ne le regrette pas. Rien n'a changé et j'ai pas eu besoin de faire recours à la copie de mon templates.
Tu peux passer à la version Beta sans rien craindre. Cela dit, tu peux tjrs enregistrer une copie de ton templates au cas où c tout.

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mon seul regret d'être passé à la version beta c'est de ne pas pouvoir migrer failement vers wordpress après la censure de mon blog

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home