ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Sunday, September 18, 2005

I Am Back!

I arrived yesterday after a month and half of vacation I spent in Tunisia. The trip was both long and exhausting especially the one from Paris to Washington, DC., about 8 hours non-stop flight.In Paris, and before boarding I asked the airfrance agents if it was possible to get a seat by the aisle but I was told that there was no seats available and I found myself sitting on the rear of the plane by the window with an aged swiss couple who fell in a deep sleep during most of the flight!Anyway, there were hardly any turbulences during the flight which made the trip less unpleasant.Now I have to adapt myself to the jetlag (6hours)which I think will last at least three days before things will get back to normal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home