ThysdrusRoman Coliseum of El-Jem

Panem et Circensis

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia, Tunisia

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Rapping In Irak

I know my previous post has triggered some unfriendly comments by the other side of the blogosphere but I would like to appease tensions and present you with this video clip on US soldieres rapping in Irak! Isn't that neat? Why don't Israeli soldiers do the same in Lebanon and Palestine? I bet the world will be better off!

PS: If you are not interested then stop by Infinity's blog (Warning: Graphic!)

1 Comments:

Blogger ChrisinMB said...

WOW, you have no idea how relieved I am!

Being half asleep at the moment, I misread "rapping" for "raping"

Was thinking to myself at first you were absolutely insane or being very sarcastic until I clicked on the video link & realized my little mistake!

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home